By my usage of word mishap you might have guessed how dear my gadget is to me. Well, I dont say this incident as a bad luck because it has more to do with my stupidity than bad luck.
One evening while I am playing with the video player, I noticed that my volume bar is working against my request. It looked like as if it is not willing to obey my request to increase or decrease the volume. I learnt from googling that restarting my phone will fix this issue. As my phone is 3gs(new bootrom), it was a tethered jailbreak i.e I cannot just reboot my phone without the help of a computer.
Initially, I thought of just evading the issue. But some curiosity in me prodded me to explore by rebooting it. I switched off my phone only to find out that I forgot how to restart(i.e which options to use for tethered boot). I tried both the options and forced my phone into perpetual black screen of death.
Thenceforth I joined the league of the guys who enjoy not their iphone inspite of having one.
No comments:
Post a Comment